Alfa Romeo Forums banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Administrator
12,518 Posts
Hate to be a safety nanny, but when not showing or entering concours competitions, your seats need head rests ... unless you want to break your neck. Could be attached to the roll cage instead of the seats, but if you have an off you need head rests ... way before you want a HANS.

But your car is awesome :)
Pete

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #88
Some impressions from the „Solitude Revival“ in Stuttgart. Together with 776090 (the Swiss one)

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #89
A small technical update:

I had big problems with the reproduction GTA1300 rotor and caps (despite the high price, the quality and fittig of the parts was really poor). So I survived the last year with a workaround with some adapter and Nissan rotor. Working, but not good looking.

Now I changed to a new solution. Formula GT in Munich has designed a new rotor that will work on the 1300 distributor (10mm shaft) and in combination with the cheaper and better quality Montreal/ Ferrari 308 cap.

I made yesterday my first test drive and it worked really well. An easy plug & play solution.

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
In the small world of internet you are finding more and mor new information.

I got in contact with the "Team Balduzzi Lodi", which confirmed that:

I send to you in attachment some photos of 1974/1975, when this car run in Czechslovakia and pilot was Antonin Tvrdy. I attach here also some articles and telegrams about this car winning races and, again, a letter Mr Tvrdy wrote directly to my father Santino Granata Balduzzi.

In 1974/75 it was right my father who prepared the engine of this car. It is for this reason that on both body and engine you could see the name "Balduzzi" and not Autodelta.

Unfortunately my father died 2 years ago. Otherwise I would have told you more stories about this car.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Great find. Thanks for Sharing

Ciao

ken

81 - 95 of 95 Posts