Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys,

Thanks for all the great response to my earlier posts for Giulia and GTV parts.
Looks like I,m well on my way into:):) my new project which for now will be a secret until I,m ready to post some pics as I will take delivery in about 2 weeks.

Attached are pics of my original GT Sprint Veloce project which I sadly cannot continue to too many missing parts so turning her into a GTA mock up instead with less things to find. Right now concentrating on the most recent project.

Please contact me at csong @ei-lifestyle.com for all correspondence and quick response. I will separate the items into 3 posts for now.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gt nos parts for sale #2

Here are more parts for the interior, alittle sad to see all these little bits go but have to raise some funds. My day job can only cope with so many ALfas:D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Do you know who made the wheels on your car? I've never seen those before.

In addition to the other things I mentioned in my PM to you a couple of days ago, could you add the heater plate? Only if the chrome lettering is very good / perfect. Could you PM me prices for the washer bag and the ashtray? I don't need the lighter or the black plastic base. Thanks!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Response

Hi Everybody,

Thank you all for the interest shown:) my new project should be well on its way the way things are going.

My day job is pretty busy and I,m sending out replies in sequence to everyone as I receive the mails so please hang in there for a while, I will definitely get back to everyone of you, I will be able to do more on Sunday.

Thanks again and keep those Alfas running:D

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sir, do you have the latches for the rear quarter windows?. Thanks.
Hi Bialbero,

Sorry not available but will look out for you next time I,m down at the godown again.

Thanks for the interest,

Soo

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the support!!!

All items in this thread are now sold...you can check out the other GT/GTV threads for some stuff that I have left where I bought in larger quantities like bezels, keys and such....

My apologies to anyone out there who didnt get what they needed but I sure made a lot of new friends..

By the way everybody who has previously confirmed items will receive their parts soon as have been kept aside for despatch, dont worry and will receive mails confirming despatch soon.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Guys,

All items pre confirmed with me has been despatched this morning from Thailand.

All items sent with registered Thailand Post which will reach destinations in about 10 days is what I,ve been told. I did not use courier due to cost implications as most items are very small.

I will send paypal bills to all concerned with the shipping charges as well, kindly make appropriate remittances.

Once again , thank you all for the support.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Guys,

All items pre confirmed with me has been despatched this morning from Thailand.

All items sent with registered Thailand Post which will reach destinations in about 10 days is what I,ve been told. I did not use courier due to cost implications as most items are very small.

I will send paypal bills to all concerned with the shipping charges as well, kindly make appropriate remittances.

Once again , thank you all for the support.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts