Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I have extra parts from my projects for sale which I will start posting now and continue as I dig them up. All parts are NOS unless otherwise mentioned and were sourced from an old godown in Malaysia where Algfas were assembled once.

Please contact me at [email protected] for quicker response for prices and quantities as I bought spares sometimes instead of single items.They have to go now to support my on going projects at the moment and might be useful to you guys out there. I,m happy to let them go at cost but for freight will have to enquire for individual destinations. Parts will be sent out from Thailand using EMS service and so far quite reasonable.

Note that I,ve also started a thread on the Sedan forum too if you need parts for the saloon models.

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Parts for sale 2 (interior)

here are more parts this time for interior

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Parts for sale 3 (interior)

More bits and pieces

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Parts for sale 4 (misc)

A few more with some stuff for the engine bay, air filter is used by the way

Attachments

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Response

Thank you everybody for the all the interests shown at my little hoard of stuff.
I,m replying to emails and PMs as quickly as I can and by order of the mails as they come in and promise to reply each and everyone of you.

Pretty busy at my real job so will update everyone soon.

Thank you

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi Guys,

All items pre confirmed with me has been shipped out of Thailand this morning via registered Thailand Post . I did not use courier services due to cost implications as most items are very small.

It should take about 10 days to reach destinations is what I,m told and postage very reasonable some THB 100+++

I will send out paypal bills with shipping costs, kindly make the appropriate remittances.

Once gain thank you all for all the support.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.