Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear all,

i am trying to figure out which rear lights were used for the GT 1300 Junior Tipo 105.30 Unificato model which was built between 1974 and 1976.

The most cars i have seen had the small rear lights with a seperate rear driving light underneath the bumber. But some of the late cars built in 1975 and 1976 i have seen had the bigger rear lights with integrated rear driving light fitted which were used in the 1750 US second series cars as well as in the 2000 GTV. Can anybody confirm that the bigger rear lights have been installed by the factory? In all the period magazines i own, there is not one single picture from these cars from the rear which give a clue to this.

In the users manual for these cars there are both types of rear lights shown...

Does anybody own the original spare parts catalog for these late models which might shed a light into this?

Would be thankful if anybody can help!

Patrick

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
My 29 Aug 75 built 1600 GTj type 115.03 (note 11503) has the small tail lights. I would think this is a late 75 build as it is registered as a 1976.

Of course any of this may have no relevance to the GTj 1300 build state of similar dates.

FWIW

Ken

1 - 3 of 3 Posts