Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to install the wiper motor in a 750. I was given the stand-off studs for the motor, but I do not have the rubber grommets that fit through the tree mounting holes on the body.

I have checked all the usual suspects for these without any luck (could have missed something though).

Anybody know where to get them, or know of something that will work?

Thanks,

Jon

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
In the past they were available from Moss Motors.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks a million

Yup, you were right!

I searched for the grommets under the MGA section, and had the part up in a couple of minutes. They had a kit with all three grommet and the hardware for $8 and change. Awesome!

They also had crome bezels for the lucas wiper system that I will try out while I am at it. I know that they are not original, but I don't like the look of the black plastic stuff on the 750.

I will post some more stuff when they arrive.

Jon

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
The "black plastic stuff" was used on the 750/101 Spiders while the chrome bezels were used on the 750/101 Sprints. I have been told that the Sprint bezels do not fit correctly on the Spider but have no first-hand knowledge.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will let you know

The "black plastic stuff" was used on the 750/101 Spiders while the chrome bezels were used on the 750/101 Sprints. I have been told that the Sprint bezels do not fit correctly on the Spider but have no first-hand knowledge.
Yup, I know that it might not fit. But the were only $6 each, and I suppose that I could mail them back if they are not right for the car.

Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts