Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Centre Berllina 2000 grille I think,$90 USD plus shipping, in very good condition . the other 3 pc grille I think is from a 1750 ,it has been repaired by using jb weld bottom left side of bar and the 2 small lower holes, the 2 side side pieces are good the 3rd piece is a throw in as its broken $45 plus shipping. the repairs turned out really well. thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
Your 3 piece grill is for a 72 to 74 GTV. Probably worth more then what your asking.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Jim, I thought the 3 pc should be more, but Im just interested in moving it. Its not perfect but a good 10 footer.The smaller pieces are in excellent shape the main piece is good . You cant notice the repair unless you get in close. thanks for the input

·
Premium Member
635 Posts
Thanks Jim, I thought the 3 pc should be more, but Im just interested in moving it. Its not perfect but a good 10 footer.The smaller pieces are in excellent shape the main piece is good . You cant notice the repair unless you get in close. thanks for the input
Surprised no one has snapped these up yet.
Seems like a really good deal.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks I priced them to sell them , ive got a few pms ill check shorty, the one piece centre grille is in excellent condition and the 3 piece is in good condition, the JB WELD repair is very solid, unless someone whacks it with a hammer its good to go, lets see what happens today

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Unfortunately as I was packing the 3 pc to ship the weld let go...so much for the repair, buyer was informed and as I said to him , im happy it happened at my end. The Berlina 2000 has NO repairs and is in really good condition. These things happen, I thought it best that I let others know , at least in this case JB WELD wasn't successful

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yes the pics aren't too crystal, I will try off a better back ground. the 3 pc is still pending , the 2000 grill still up for sale

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the 3 pc is sold , the 2000 berlina centre grill still for sale, thanks to all...I need to go now and buff up the floor!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts