1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
238 Posts
Looks like quite a resource, though I agree, pretty pricey, and that's before the currency conversion. As I'll be going to Munich next year, I think that's a toy store I'll have to visit, even if just to window shop;)

·
Registered
57 Posts
I know them and have ordered parts from them in the past. They are a very reputable firm in Germany. They usually exhibit on the large German Classic car shows, such as the Techno Classica show in Essen. Unfortunately, due to the Corona crisis all these shows are cancelled. There was a small hope Technica Classica would be held later this year, but they just announced shifting it to next year.

I bought some parts from them at last year Techno Classica and I have their full booklet catalogue as well. Nice to have and browse!

Jeroen

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What really, really impressed me was the copies of the factory parts books ( "Catalogo Parti Di Ricambio" ) available on their site. Super sharp pictures with great assembly blow-ups...smart to study before taking things apart. Having the parts # IDed with the specific part also makes it simple (if one could ever get an original OEM item/bolt...LOL). Also, all the models covered was amazing!! Having it on the workbench is sure going to help!!! Enjoy!! Paul

·
Premium Member
1,880 Posts
AROC-USA has all of those parts catalogs in their "library". I dont know the status of that since Jim's passing though. They are super useful. Not just for looking up parts but because they have better diagrams than the service manual.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I concur for the AROC library (and AROC itself, they do a GREAT job) and can vouch for the viability of the library. Just the parts catalog they have looks like a not so good copy of a prior poor xerox copy, the OKP reference appears to be a first-generation (if not an original) posting from a pristine source. Perfect for those of us with not so good vision, LOL. Just FYI.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
I first looked at the parts catalog and thought, wow, I should print these out......and then realized, wait, I've seen all these diagrams. This is the 1600 Duetto factory parts manual that I already have, bound with a clear plastic cover, which I bought from Centerline Alfa years ago.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts