Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
I was at Domenick's in White Plains, NY today and a fantastic selection of cars were present including a 1963 Lotus Cortina and a Lancia Flaminia Super Sport. My car is the 1970 Lancia Fulvia 1600HF Lusso. THought you might enjoy the pics.

Hans

Attachments

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
thanks for the pics !
Love the little Fiat hiding in the back !

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
I like the Valant myself

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Great photo! That's probably about $350k sitting on the street.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Hi guys,
I was at Domenick's in White Plains, NY today and a fantastic selection of cars were present including a 1963 Lotus Cortina and a Lancia Flaminia Super Sport. My car is the 1970 Lancia Fulvia 1600HF Lusso. THought you might enjoy the pics.

Hans
Thanks, interesting flashback photo in the year 2011. Was it your Fulvia HF in the public parking lot across the street from the Greenwich Concours, towards the east end with the windows left down ? If so, really a nice example to my novice eyes.

Don

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys,
Many thanks for your kind words. Don, that was actually Frank's HF which is in stunning condition. There is a video of that car being taken through the gears that I placed on youtube last year. Frank and Santo's shop always has a wonderful selection of cars present. Hearing Santo's racing side-exit exhaust on his Giulietta Sprint Veloce is pure heaven!

·
Senior TEXAS member
1,526 Posts
Nice group, but I think you're high by maybe 75.

Valiant? I thought it was a Rambler--right in front of the yellow Jensen Healey and the white VW Beetle...
You sure thats a white "Bug"??? Never knew one to have a double hump....

·
Premium Member
1,107 Posts
Nice group, but I think you're high by maybe 75.

Valiant? I thought it was a Rambler--right in front of the yellow Jensen Healey and the white VW Beetle...
The yellow one is an Intermeccanica Italia. You need to study a little bit more...

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
And I am sure the white car is an old Fiat 500......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts