Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Come on over and watch the Formula One GP events with other Alfisti.

Japanese GP this coming Saturday night at midnight (29 September). Sushi. Tempura. Miso will be served.

Chinese GP - 2AM on 7 October. Chinese finger foods served.

Brazilian GP - 11:30 AM 21 October. Can you say Tapas?

RSVP by Friday before each race please.

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
OK, I will. Now, you had better show up! And not in that condition either!
As long as he doesn't bring the "garage queen" you'll be OK. (I saw a picture!) :eek:

I'm thinking that Oct 21st would be a good date for me, so I'll start planning for it, and confirm the RSVP as the date approaches. Thanks, Alex!

Best regards,

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Japanese GP was a great time! We had BB member Pillowmeto and his GF, very local Alfisti couple Bert and Judy and their beautiful 1960 Sprint and Kathleen's co-worker Karen and her husband Reggie came along too. We had Sake, Sushi, Tempura veggies and Shrimp and Kirin beer too.

Next weekend is the Chinese GP and it starts at 2 AM!!! Yikes!!! But, I'm going through with this anyway. So, here's your invite! Come on over anytime after 1:30AM next Saturday night/ Sunday morning. RSVP to me at the e-mail address or telephone number below.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Have just read in the new R&T that I got yesterday that FI won't return to Indy :)rolleyes:big deal). I can't figure any other place that would want it cause I can't see how it would be profitable. I gotta give credit to creepy Bernie Ecklestone how he managed to get control of F1 which turned him into a Billionaire.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hmmmm...no takers on the Chinese GP yet?
I'm an F1 fan but would be too fried after the work week to enjoy an event that starts at 2AM. I'll be capturing it on my Dish network recorder.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
I did manage to round up these guys and gave them mapquest directions to your house:cool: which they are now trying to understand.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, nobody came to our Chinese GP party...imagine that!:rolleyes:

However, the Brazilian GP party is on the Sunday, the 21st at a reasonable hour of 11:30. Be here or be square!

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Well, nobody came to our Chinese GP party...
:mad:Those guys never showed. Well, here's the response of an enthusiastic group when they heard of your latest invite:)

Attachments

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
OK...Brazilian GP. Last one for the season. My place. Sunday 21 Oct. 11:30AM. Be there! RSVP to me.
Alex,
On Saturday morning I will be at Frank's shop in ****eysville getting an alignment (he's the best one to align a Spider, IMO), and later on I'll be visiting with old Friends just over the PA border. Of course, still being close enough in the area, I'm considering staying overnight and coming over to your GP party. I'm hoping that some of the Capitol club members will also be attending. How's the response so far?

Best regards,
Enrique

P.S. I know how to make Caipirinhas! :D:D:D

·
Registered
6,087 Posts
Enrique, I live about a mile or two from Frank's! The response has been good with about ten confirmed RSVPs so far. Please come on over!
Well, it's quickly looking like this is one GP party that I shouldn't miss! :D

Are you guys also going to the Rockville Auto Show on Saturday? (I wasn't planning on going, but it also not out of the question.)

Best regards,

1 - 20 of 29 Posts