Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
GRAN TURISMO ALLEGGERITA an article by J Dooley from Alfa Romeo Owner's Club Magazine was published April 1972.

Edit: I have agreed to remove this article with respect to the copy right

·
Registered
805 Posts
Hi Ken

You can contact Jon Dooley via the Giulietta Register -- still very active! I guess? the stuff is out of copyright?

Happy to see my name as Press Secretary all those happy years ago....

Richard

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Ken

You can contact Jon Dooley via the Giulietta Register -- still very active! I guess? the stuff is out of copyright?

Happy to see my name as Press Secretary all those happy years ago....

Richard
Hi Richard, thanks, if Jon doesn't mind it would be nice to share the last part of the article if it can be found.

I also hope the sharing of this info in this forum is not of concern but if is should be I would be happy to discuss it. That is why I included Jon's copyright as opposed to cropping it off.

I do have other Alfa Romeo Owner's Club Mag that I hope to glean the GTA, GTAj and GTAm info to share and maybe help current owners.. Also a gold mine of SZ and TZ info for others to mine. What do you think?

The club members of that era who had those special Alfas really seamed to use them as intended offten in club events and that club oracle seemed to me to do a good job of recording that.

Regards

Ken

·
Registered
512 Posts
Ken,

This information is not only entertaining but extremely help full for (dare I say) the rest of us. All AROC clubs should be looking through back issues and re publishing these types of articles. Thank you.
Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts