Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you that read the Hagerty Insurance magazine, there is a nice article about Rich, aka "gprocket" here on the BB, and his restoration shop in Warren, MI. Well done Rich!

·
Registered
7,346 Posts
The magazine is not on the shelves. It is a regular feature for Hagerty customers. If you want one, a whimper on the phone might get you one, suggesting you want a quote for your insurance. It is the March/April issue with the Vector on the cover. Tell the Uncle sent you. I might get a jar of Cherry jam (Traverse City is the Cherry Capital) in a goody bag but i doubt my premiums will go down..

·
Premium Member
355 Posts
I agree, it was a great article about Rich and his business.

You can now join the Hagerty Driver's Club for $45 a year, if you do not use Hagerty for your insurance.

John

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I have insurance through them- am I supposed to be getting their magazine? Or is that an extra cost?

**Just read through their emailed newsletter for the first time. There's a lot of good articles in there! Ha, I thought that it was going to be more advertising, so I never checked them out...

·
Premium Member
3,878 Posts
I have insurance through them- am I supposed to be getting their magazine? Or is that an extra cost?

**Just read through their emailed newsletter for the first time. There's a lot of good articles in there! Ha, I thought that it was going to be more advertising, so I never checked them out...
Your suppose to get the magazine.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts