Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wife says it's gotta go!

It's an 81 with no title. What you is what you get. Make me an offer and come and get it.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
I'm too far away to come after it. But you may want to take some Windex to the windshield to assess its condition. That part alone is in high demand and worth the trouble for someone.

Peter

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm too far away to come after it. But you may want to take some Windex to the windshield to assess its condition. That part alone is in high demand and worth the trouble for someone.

Peter
I 100% agree, there are still A LOT of valuable parts left on this car and I hate to see it go to the crusher. We are just about to put our house on the market and it needs to go in the next week one way or another.

-- John

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
If it's going to the crusher, you may want to remove as many of the more valuable bits as you can hide, without getting caught. Windshield, rims, grille, door handles, mirrors, tail light assys, etc.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
That rear bumper is worth $300. Shame about the car, it has very little rust. If that were here in Maine, I would restore it

·
Registered
1,643 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I have guys that ask me for nose panels and fenders, it is a lot of work to cut them off properly.
Besides, that body shell is too clean to destroy.
It really should be saved.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You guys better guess again about the bumpers. They are becoming unobtanium... About five years ago a friend backed into my GTV-6 and after a fruitless search the insurance company gave me $1,200.00 for a used front bumper off an older GTV-6. They then had to pay the body shop to restore the crusty old thing.

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I hear ya Toms&RobsAlfas. I have several tractor trailer loads of GTV6 parts, and no clean bumpers.

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Sent you a PM the other day - seeking driver side exterior door handle.
I think the OP is looking to sell the complete car, not part it out.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Im going to see if my buddy in Fresno can come grab it... fingers crossed.

Heads & Intake long gone or are they in the trunk or something?

·
Registered
24 Posts
JBundy: I was on a different thread of yours in re to the car/parts. I'd still like the speedometer and tach. I just need a final price (with shipping) and method to pay. Let me know.
Thanks
OSIDEDM

·
Registered
54 Posts
I ended up with this car.. if anybody wants the shell and can come get it in San Luis Obispo before 930am on Feb 11, 2021 it can be yours!

the roof is in great condition, five OG Wheels are still there

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
Hey oil leaks in SLO, what 's the status on the shell?, maybe interested. LMK

·
Premium Member
1,103 Posts
hey oil leaks, what is your status on the shell?
PM'ed U

1 - 20 of 21 Posts