Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Glad you and your family are still standing. The underinsured point was well taken. My friends in Ventura said there isn’t anything left to burn near them when I called to check in. Sad. Had a few close calls in Altadena myself a few years back. Terrifying. Sorry for your loss.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts. Initially, I was very saddened by the lost of the Monti because of all the time, effort, fun, money and travails I had put into it to fix it up and enjoy it, but then I realized, it is after all just part of all the other "stuff" that was lost in the fire, and in the end, all that really matters is the health and well being of you and your family. So I had a great Thanksgiving with my family, and will likewise enjoy the upcoming holidays, and hope you all will too! Wilkie

·
Premium Member
1,509 Posts
Wilkie,

I add my sincerest condolences for the loss of your Montreal. I am thankful you and your family are ok.

JP

·
Premium Member
2,605 Posts
So SAD! Sorry you went through this. Looks like you lost more than a car! Hope you are getting the necessary help?
Peace

John

·
Registered
16 Posts
I wish to join others who have expressed sympathy. May you and you famliy be given strength and fortitude in surmounting the present challenges.

Marty

·
Registered
148 Posts
As we say health and well being we can not buy. The goods you can get back. Happy that all family is safe and in good health.
Hope we had an "AWB - Alfisty Without Borders" project in order to bring back to life these historic cars using volunteer work.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Wilkie, I live in Venice Beach and you are welcome to take mine anytime for as long as you want. Its gold, and I just had it serviced so its all ready to go for you to use.

Glad you and your family are fine.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
Wilkie,

If you'd like to get away from all the devastation for a while, I've got a few spare rooms on the other side of our island. What is the situation now? Is any rebuilding going on now or will it likely be a while?

Mark
(in the Atlanta area)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Wilkie, I live in Venice Beach and you are welcome to take mine anytime for as long as you want. Its gold, and I just had it serviced so its all ready to go for you to use.

Glad you and your family are fine.

What a great and friendly offer !!! Bravo ... :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::clover:

21 - 31 of 31 Posts