Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been laid off and there's not much hope of finding work in my field right now. Watching old movies & you tube, the constant CV-19 news, the stock market. . . Ugh. Been raining here for the last 2 weeks, more days than not.

When the sun is out, it feels great to jump in the Spider and enjoy God's green earth.

David O'D
Laguna CA

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Yep, you're right. I have been with the 2020Census since October. We just got a "2 week hiatus" notice after lunch today. So we logged in our time for today and then headed home.
GREAT weather in So Cal right now . . . and I see Burger King coupons on the table. . . . and I just replaced the fuel pump, filters and lines in the Alfetta, so the car needs a shakedown.
What better excuse ???
-----------
When you all receive your 2020 Census letter you can reply on-line. Takes only a few minutes. You all do know how to use a computer, right ???

·
Registered
749 Posts
I’m sorry about the news! Keep your chin up, things will get better!
Tell us about your favorite roads down there, I’m still spending most of my time underneath my 73’ spider rather than in the driver’s seat.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Burger King - love their fish filets! Here in Vermont there's still snow on the ground, so I can't take my Veloce out for another six weeks or so. Spending my extra free time now tweaking this and that on it, and waiting for spring.

·
Premium Member
14,035 Posts
spring has arrived in South Carolina with mid 80's and plenty of sunshine. Both my cars are convertibles and this is the best time of the year. Also 93 octane is $2.30 at the closest gas station to us. My sympathies to those who want to be at work and are stuck at home but you will one day be retired,

·
Premium Member
71 Berlina 74 GTV 17 Giulia Q4
6,471 Posts
Being retired does have a down side. After all you never get a day off.

·
Registered
7,278 Posts
With this entire Coronavirus happening worldwide and nothing open, this will just mean more quality time driving my Alfa.

Hopefully I can do it with the top down soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts