Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I want to install a ham radio in my Milano and that needs to be directly attached to the battery for interference reasons. I'm now on a hunt for an easy way to get two wires from the battery into the passenger compartment to go somewhere under the passenger seat. Any idea?

Thanks

Axel, SJC

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
well, i drive on the normal side of the road, you know, the left hand side, and i ran all my wires through a hole i drilled near the booster, and put a grommet in that. it came out just behind the pannel for the glove box shelf... perfect for running all my audio stuff, including the 2AWG.

but for you righties, i dunno

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Wire routing

My Milano has wiring from the battery, across the fire wall, and then thru the firewall using the holes for A/C lines.
This leads to my alarm system black box near the ECU, and then on to the radio and to the radio amplifier.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I checked in the morning shortly and I might can piggyback on the lines running on the left fender behind the dash. I will check tomorrow the other side.

Thanks

Axel

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Done, got the wires on the passenger side above the glove box where the seat belt ringer sits. Poked a hole into the large rubber grommet and got my two wires through. Perfect location :)

Thanks

Axel, SJC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts