Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have a good used 94 164LS manual transmission/diff/bell housing assy, ~100k miles on it, no problems. Replaced by a 95 164Q transmission into our LS with converted Q engine to match performance. It may just go to metal reclamation if my wife has her say when I eventually pass on, lol.

Make me an offer, local Puget Sound Area pickup.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Hi Del..don't send transmission that to the crusher. If no one here has any interest then I will help you sell it on eBay.

·
Premium Member
16,564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Hey, thanks. Lol, at age of 78 (but still active, must be the Italian wine), I am under some pressure to get rid of some of the junk, some of it Alfa related, sitting around the house. You know how it is, far too much stuff, mostly from having many hobbies.

While I didn't want to sell the LS (sob, but it is going to a very appreciative home), wife indicated that if I croak at some time (esp now with so many people doing stupid careless selfcentered activities concerning the virus), she wouldn't really know what to do with a "specialty" car such as that, and of course, there would be the two other more normal Alfas, and the Chevy SS (too much for her DD). I have recommended to her that if that happened (oh, yes, it will someday, and she being 8 years younger...), she should then just sell everything and buy something pretty nice like a manual transmission Mazda 6, dealers in every city and town. She would go for that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts