Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for a good one to keep around. Mine is needing cosmetic work so I would like a nicer looking one to go with my 200,000 mile ugly one. :eek: Prefer a 5 speed, but would consider an auto, since my wife can't drive manual. May be interested in a 24V as well if it's the right car. I can do any mechanical work, but I would prefer one with many things already sorted out. :D. PM me please if you are looking to sell yours. Not interested in cars with broken windshields, bad paint, overly worn-out interiors or rust.
Charles

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Any leads are appreciated.
Charles

·
Registered
92 Posts
I am dwelling on selling my 1991 164S, I am in Central Kentucky. Black, 139k, runs great, looks great, seats have some thread seperation. Headliner falling in rear. Leaking rack and pinion.If you are interested, send me your e-mail, I'll send you some pics. Car is dead reliable and really fast, I just never drive it. Asking $2000.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump

bump bump bump

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just bumps the thread up to the top. Any new post on a thread does this.

·
Registered
280 Posts
I am considering selling my 91 164 L auto. Silver with black interior. 59K miles and all original. No rust or damage. Never driven in snow. Within the last 3K mile I have done the following. Rebuilt the trans, new steering rack, euro exhaust mid section (no cat) and 164 S rear section. New cap, rotor and plugs and wires. Euro xenon headlights. New battery. 17 in OZ 5 spoke rims. Replaced front strut bearings and boots. Original stereo but I purchased a later model Mopar radio but have not installed. Retrofitted lighters with american size, (so phone chargers and such stay put) ( I have originals) I also have a new set of front rotors that go with the car. Air has not been converted over and needs a POA and/or a evaporator valve.
If interested send me a PM with email address and I can send pics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts