Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Near the water - horrors:eek:, what about moisture:confused:. Well, it hadn't rained in a week, skys were clear and no rain in the forecast for a couple of days.

In any event, the wife and I went :cool: probably to the surprise of some :rolleyes:who think I don't take the GTV out:p.

The Alfa only area:eek:

Ours was the best GTV in the show:cool:

It actually wasn't a too foreign friendly crowd:mad: so I probably won't return:). For instance, I placed 3rd in the Mopar muscle catagory:( even though mine was a Hemi and these weren't.

The Cobra club and Corvette Clubs were well represented:cool:

I chatted with the owner of this for a while - he was a cool guy.

This X9 Fiat owner recognized my GTV from a prior show last year:cool:, he wondered where the other Alfas were:confused:. This was the only other "foreign car area.":(

Question is how do I adapt this rear tire set-up to the GTV:)

The wife's bag? Full set of metric wrenches, Ingram injection manual, torque wrench, large spray bottle of Mothers Showtime, a few Griots micro fibre cloths, and a couple cans of Genesee ale.

Other "stuff." Sure they look good but do they "move?"

I saw that SilverSpider was there but couldn't hook up with him:(

Eventially I have to buy my wife ;):D one of these older Corvettes:cool:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Glad everyone liked the photos:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Fred .... Nice Pictures ... But I Would Have Like To Seen Some 69 Camaros

:rolleyes:Well then why didn't you tell me that when I was there talking to you on the phone:(

A '69 (retro) Camaro got Best in Show award. Sorry but the retro look (Autometer gauges, interior, and some bodywork etc.) doesn't do it for me. There was an immaculate '69 Camaro last year at the Vanderbilt Concours in August. Beautifully done but in a bright type green exterior and white interior
:(. As you probably know, those '69's Z28's have to be silver exterior/blk interior:cool: and preferably equipped with the cross-ram, twin 4bbl manifold. I know you would refuse it any other way.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts