Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, got a few hours late today to cut some more off Sara's wrecked 164B.

Slowly I am sawing away the dregs we can't salvage. Maybe we can roller skate in a buffalo herd with what's going to be left.

I did save a very important spare part today - L/H front windshield trim piece.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tucked in Tight

Don't plan on driving our skateboard. got another $7.20 for top I sawed off.

Here are a couple pictures of our fleet tucked in tight in backyard and in garage.

Attachments

·
Registered
573 Posts
You can't imagine how lucky you Americans are in some ways. Just looking at Steve's garage I see he's got 5 professional floor jacks, a tool cabinet, etc.

Over here almost no home mechanic has a tool cabinet because they're so expensive. I've been asked 30€ for the worst floor jacks around, the ones made in China.
Sometimes it just goes to the old Portuguese art. There's a sort of sayin the in the armed forces "as a soldier and as Portuguese, you've got to improvise".
Wikipedia did have an article on that "art".

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
That's because on average, adding everything up, we pay something like 60 to 80% on taxes between income tax, social security, value added tax etc etc etc etc... We even pay taxes just to breath air over here!!! lol

Impresive destruction derby you've got going on there Steve!! I could do with all the sunroof latches and catches and bits and bobs to be honest...

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
LeMons Racer ?

Hmmmm Steve,
If it runs, make a cage and re-attach the rear end. Enough body work to satisfy the LeMons tech guys. Perhaps a wing ???
Any windshield would work. It is LeMons.
Keep it topless.
Enter LeMons race.

Make Lemonade from LeMons. Get it?? Lemons, LeMons . . . .

·
Premium Member
27,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We have tax on the taX TOO but no VAT.

As for making a boy racer for lemons series little tough to adapt Verde rear axle and get rear brakes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts