Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale: Glenn's Alfa Romeo Repair and Tuneup Guide. This manual is a great resource of information and would be a great addition to your Alfa library.. Covers Giulia, Giulietta, 1900 & 2000 Models. The inside of the manual is in good condition. Asking $30.00 plus postage.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,533 Posts
One of the best Giulietta/Giulia books.. A MUST have after the owner's manual. with exceptional clarity and emphasis on 101 old style gearbox rebuilds, Solex and Weber carbs..and shoe type brake systems among engine rebuilds.etc. Packed with data tables too. This is the book to have in your tool kit. It has never failed me.

·
Registered
4,611 Posts
I've had that manual since I owned my '61 Giulietta Sprint, back in 1966-67. It is a good book to have, indeed. My Dad and I referred to it regularly during that time. We both made notes in it, and it will go to my son.

·
Premium Member
1991 164 L
1,598 Posts
ill take it... PM sent.
One of the best Giulietta/Giulia books.. A MUST have after the owner's manual. with exceptional clarity and emphasis on 101 old style gearbox rebuilds, Solex and Weber carbs..and shoe type brake systems among engine rebuilds.etc. Packed with data tables too. This is the book to have in your tool kit. It has never failed me.
I have another copy if anyone wants it. Decent useable condition. email [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts