Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A complete tool wallet for Giulietta series cars, featuring a complete set of original spanner wrenches. All other components are recreations or similar vintage tools that look period correct. Items that I create are the 14/17mm hex spanner for the gearbox and differential plugs, the hub cap removal spoon, the tommy bar, the spartkplug socket and the 22mm lug bolt wrench in "Z" configuration. The hammer is a Picard 200 gram French pattern hammer that matches the original supplied item. The screwdriver and the pliers are vintage pieces that are of the same appearance as originals. The wallet is made from heavy #10 black cotton canvas duck, and is modeled after the original supplied pouch. Because of the difficulty in sourcing the original spanner wrenches and the fact that Picard has discontinued production of their hammers, this is the last complete wallet that I will be putting together. If you are in need of this specific item to complete your car for show and display, act now as these items are quickly becoming impossible to find. $850 with free shipping to the lower 48 states, all others areas will have added shipping costs based on your location. I will continue to make the five items listed above available for those interested. I can be contacted at [email protected] if you have an interest .

1 - 1 of 1 Posts