Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for one of the metal ring that slides over the air duct outlet on the fire wall. The large air duct hose , are typically attached to the fire wall with large clamps, but between the end of the hose and the fire wall there is a large grommet and a large black metal ring that slide over the outlet tube..that is a the bit i am looking for.. Sorry i could not find the part number for that little bit..
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.