Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you know how may were made? Did a search here but could not find any. Normal / Veloce breakdown estimate if possible, anyone? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
Lets narrow this down a bit...i am guessing you are asking about how many Normale and Veloces were made from 1955-1965? Do you want this broken down by year and model? Or a summation of the total production of each? The book "Le Vetture Alfa Romeo dal 1910" by Luigi Fusi breaks the numbers down both ways.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lets narrow this down a bit...i am guessing you are asking about how many Normale and Veloces were made from 1955-1965? Do you want this broken down by year and model? Or a summation of the total production of each? The book "Le Vetture Alfa Romeo dal 1910" by Luigi Fusi breaks the numbers down both ways.
Thanks for chiming in. No need by the year, just total Normale & Veloces Spider made. Just want to have a rough idea. I think Alfa stopped building Giulietta Spider in 1962. 1963-65 are Giulia Spider with 1,600 motor.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just found this from outside pf alfabb. Giulietta Spider 14,300 made, Giulietta Spider Veloce 2,796 made. Not sure if these numbers are accurate.

·
Registered
4,541 Posts
These production numbers come from the book I mentioned in my first posted reply. They are mostly accurate, The Fusi reference book has been the 'bible" that we all tend to gravitate to for numbers.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Do we know how many by year?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts