Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 750 or 101, 1300 or 1600, Alfa Romeo Giulietta or Giulia Spider. Clean, straight, never rusted or properly repaired is important as is nice paint-work. Mechanical or interior needs are okay. I am located in Virginia but will consider cars anywhere in the US.

Please send a PM or contact me by email: giuliaalfa AT gmail DOT com.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yes, that's what I am looking for. It doesn't hurt to ask her if she will sell!!!

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I don't know....
We drove it on our honeymoon in 1977 !
don't know if you have driven one of the Giulia Spiders yet, but it is a wonderful experience.

Attachments

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I test drove one on Monday, what a great driving car. After offering the fella full asking price, he decided the car was no longer for sale. I don't think he really wanted to sell it. I'm not happy, but it's not the only one in the world, so I keep looking.

Your car has some serious sentimental value so I understand why it isn't for sale. If you hear of another like it for sale, please let me know.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Will do !
Do you miss our SoCal sunny weather ????

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Absolutely, my wife and I miss the SoCal weather, although we did have a 68 degree day today, it was nice. I've been looking for a job anywhere between LA and SD in Project Management.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Hey !!
Check out the '60 spider that was just listed on the BB....
It's in your neighborhood !

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I've actually struck a deal on a 1960 spider last Sunday. It's a lovely car currently owned by a very well respected BB'er. I will let him self identify if he so chooses or he may prefer to stay anonomous. There are a few odds and ends that the current owner plans to get sorted out, then it will be on it's way to Virginia. My wife and I are thrilled and can't wait until it arrives.

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Congradulation !!!
You should really enjoy driving the classic Giulietta !
Spring weather is coming....

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,041 Posts
Congrats, but you'll miss that Super too ;-))

BTW, how do you like the 1300? I missed a good chance at one.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
I guess I might as well out myself. :)

Alex, got the deposit check today, and the UPS guy has already started delivering some of the bits and bobs we talked about. Hopefully I'll be able to get quite a bit of the punchlist done this weekend.

BTW - I've seen Brewster's spider in person; the one 101/105 guy talked about. That's not a bad car at all, but my / Alex's car is much nicer. Breaks my heart to sell but I'm glad it's going to a good home, where it will hopefully get driven a lot more than it has been.

-Jason

1 - 12 of 12 Posts