Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
This kind of material must have been mounted on the US version then since all the European versions I have seen are equipped with sleek-touch inserts in a plastic that looks very much like stainless still:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
This kind of material must have been mounted on the US version then since all the European versions I have seen are equipped with sleek-touch inserts in a plastic that looks very much like stainless still:

I don't believe that Alfa would go thru the trouble of making two types of materials for the same use on the same cars. Attached is a picture of the material used on my 1960 Giulietta Sprint sold in Italy and the new material installed on the same car. We used a bit of padding under the new material so that material would not crease as the original did. Choice is personal, but material is as close as you'll find anywhere.

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
Carm , just sent you a PM on that...

I don't believe that Alfa would go thru the trouble of making two types of materials for the same use on the same cars. Attached is a picture of the material used on my 1960 Giulietta Sprint sold in Italy and the new material installed on the same car. We used a bit of padding under the new material so that material would not crease as the original did. Choice is personal, but material is as close as you'll find anywhere.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts

My German market car has this.

Will

21 - 28 of 28 Posts