Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is the 2nd cable from the left cable on the dash which goes to the accelerator arm. I have the knob, but need the rest.

The knob icon looks like this )/(

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It attaches to the long fuel line. I believe it goes all the way to the fuel tank.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's it except to say - in good condition.

·
Registered
301 Posts
So you have the knob on the dash --correct? There is a ferrule (male) that mates to the knob (female). The cable as I understand it is to give a little boost to the RPM while the car is warming up. Different than the Choke knob that looks like a flower or round bulb with spikes (spikes representing spurts of gas).

You might want to search the 750/101 and or Restoration forums or post a wanted announcement for someone able to tell you how to fabricate the cable as you are unlikely to be the first person with this task before you. PM me if you need a photo of the ferrule that protrudes from the cable

Also, 750s and perhaps Veloces had knobs with gold script and letters. 101 had silver

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,342 Posts
First, I don't have a good name for either of these so for me it is to try my best to explain what I want.

No thanks to you since you dropped the heading for the second part and I suppose I can't send another post to explain better what the second part is.
Don't beat on me for doing my job. Post pictures of what you want and be clear and concise in the description.

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
No thanks to you since you dropped the heading for the second part and I suppose I can't send another post to explain better what the second part is.
Honey works better than vinegar on forums, just saying...

Reactions: Austin Alfa

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Luca, thank you for offering this cable. Please email me at [email protected] to let me know how much you want for it and including shipping. Hopefully you take PayPal.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts