Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
As far I know they do ship now, the owners son took over the bussines since the last Essen motorshow, just try it again.
Maybe some other BBer could advise

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As far I know they do ship now, the owners son took over the bussines since the last Essen motorshow, just try it again.
Maybe some other BBer could advise
Thanks. I actually emailed them last week, and they said I have to arrange for shipping myself. From what I've heard, their products are top notch, but the prices (especially with the weak dollar) and the logistics of shipping make it not worthwhile for me at this time since I have a local fabrication alternative. If I were restoring a SZ on the other hand....

Thanks again for the suggestion though.

Afshin

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
I also tried to deal with them and had no luck. I also had an Italian buddy of mine contact them and they were impossible to deal with. Pity.

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Berlina Floor

I believe OK Parts is stocking their floor pans and spider trunk floors, both
Pieces seem to be quuite accurate. Fabricating floors isn't too hard, I have been hammering my own for years.
Ciao,
Bill Gillham
PS It looks like you are doing a great job on my old Berlina. I hope you are able to utalize all the NOS stuff I had for it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe OK Parts is stocking their floor pans and spider trunk floors, both
Pieces seem to be quuite accurate. Fabricating floors isn't too hard, I have been hammering my own for years.
Ciao,
Bill Gillham
PS It looks like you are doing a great job on my old Berlina. I hope you are able to utalize all the NOS stuff I had for it.
Thanks for the tip, Bill. I checked out their site and they do have the floors for Giulietta Spiders, Sprints, and SS, but unfortunately nothing listed for the Berlina.

I'd love to hear any details about your ownership of the car. Such as: how long you had it, what condition it was when you first bought it, previous owners, etc. Yes, there were many NOS parts that came with the car when I bought it form Andrew. They will definitely be used.

Best,

Afshin

·
Premium Member
559 Posts
Berlina Floors

I believe the front floor pans are the same, Berlina, SS, Sprint or Spider. However, I think Christian will Order what you need if Biondilamierati makes it. He is very accommodating.

I bought the car in Washington, I believe it had always been there. I bought it from Drew Dawson. Spent 2 or 3 years gathering parts, when my TI came for sale and I bought it. Andrew bought 3 cars from me in short order one spring, your Berlina was one.

Ciao,
Bill

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts