Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi members!

I am restoring an Giulietta berlina 1300 1957 and need infomation refering the routing of the cable from the batterie in the luggage comparement to the starter.
As you see the installed wire is not "original". I think the routing might be ident to sprint or spider. maybe someone has a picture of these erea so I can route the wire better.

Thanks in advance and greetings from Austria -
Gernot

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,535 Posts
Hi Gernot, yes you are right, the correct routing is the same as the Sprint / Spider with the battery cable running alongside the brake & fuel lines + electrical harness

No extra holding wire required - I suspect your cable has been pulled forward during a starter repair, try moving it backwards in the under body clips to take up the extra cable in the engine compartment. You can make the curve over the rear axle a little bigger, that will take up the extra cable at the starter.

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Gernot, yes you are right, the correct routing is the same as the Sprint / Spider with the battery cable running alongside the brake & fuel lines + electrical harness

No extra holding wire required - I suspect your cable has been pulled forward during a starter repair, try moving it backwards in the under body clips to take up the extra cable in the engine compartment. You can make the curve over the rear axle a little bigger, that will take up the extra cable at the starter.

Ciao
Greig
Ok-Thanks for advice!- greetings Gernot

1 - 3 of 3 Posts