Alfa Romeo Forums banner

Giulietta Berlina 750c Trunk/Boot Photo Request

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Leisureking 
#1 ·
Bit of an odd one...

I am looking for photos of an early (series one) boot/trunk interior. I am faced with the decision to either have it carpeted, or to keep it as per the original. Sadly, I don't know what original specification would have been.

I know there was a rubber mat to cover the floor, but not sure about the rear bulk head, inner wings and wheel arches.

Does anyone have any info or even better photos?

Thanks,

Tom

#7 ·
Peter,

Many thanks. I wondered if the bitumen finish was correct. It somehow didn't seem quite right, but glad to see mine is not the only one sporting the stuff.

At any rate, I have opted to have some carpets made to keep things a little more, luxurious! I'll supply some photos when completed.

Regards,

Tom

#10 ·
berlina trunk

My '56 berlina, produced a couple of months after Andrew's car was never re-sprayed and looked (until recently, it's in the paint shop now) the same as Peter's. Black texture with a mat. Our US cars would have had little or no difference in '56 from the Euro cars because the Federal Government had not yet required any changes. Once they did (late '56) we no longer got the sedan, until the Giulia Super 10 years later. If I can find a photo I'll post it.

#11 ·
Gents,

This is all wonderful news. I am increasingly sure that the trunk on mine is, therefore, original. I am going to the shed today so will take some photos and post them up here of how it is now for reference.

Thank you all for your help. As always, hugely appreciated!

Tom

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.