Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have these Giulietta 750/101 series cars hubcap tools available. Black oxide for 750 series and Cad plated for 101. The price is $27.00 plus shipping. Please send an email to [email protected] to reserve yours.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As of today, all Hubcap tools are sold!!!! Thanks for your interest. I will have more stuff to sell as I clean and organize my man cave.

·
Premium Member
1,213 Posts
As of today, all Hubcap tools are sold!!!! Thanks for your interest. I will have more stuff to sell as I clean and organize my man cave.

Lionel, This is not a Man Cave it's called an Addition! o_O first you have to admit you... Thanks for being such an inspiration, for better or worse.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hi, if you find another one please let me know. I missed out on them.

Thx
Pino

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thx

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Lionel, my buddy W.L. could use one of those hub cap tools for his new tool roll, if you find a couple extra (black or cad).

He and I could each use double ended hex wrenches, 14/17 mm, if you have them available as well.

Mark

·
Premium Member
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
As I continue to go over many boxes I am finding more parts, I am currently segregating to sell. Here I have some additional tool bags for sale:

Group A: These 105 bags are my reproductions price is $110 including shipping. These are New. I know I have a few more of these but need to search boxes to see their whereabouts.
Group B: 105 tool bag origin unknown. They are the same size as mine price $85 including shipping Used.
Group C: I purchased this on eBay many years ago and it is one of Hurlock's tool roll. The price is $100 including shipping. Never used just a little dusty.

I will accept Paypal if you pay as a friend and family otherwise include a Paypal fee with your payment. I can also accept personal checks.

Please feel free to reach me at [email protected] for additional information.
Another note NO, I am not closing down, I am not retiring I am just bringing my 45 collections to more manageable levels. There will be about 10 Giuliettas project cars that I will be listing soon. When? I don't know yet.

Kind regards,

Lionel

Attachments

·
Registered
313 Posts
I’ll take one A and the C

Thx
Pino

1 - 14 of 14 Posts