Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. As the title suggests, I look for specific spare parts for the restoration of my Giulia Ti Super purchased a short time ago and currently waiting to go into the body shop. Unfortunately, the car has suffered several shocks due to a life a little too adventurous. Moreover it has not been preserved very carefully for several years. But of course, after years of research, I couldn't let the rust kill her for good.
Thanks in advance for your help! :thumbup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Sergio

Well, as happy as I am to help....I have not a clue as to what you want....

Richard
Hi Richards,

I need for my TIS 105.16 AR595XXX originals seats and door panels particulary. The mechanics, fortunately, is all present including its 00516 engine complete with head, specific intake manifold and head.
Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And a GTA looks similar to a step-nose GT, the devil is in the details.
Very true!
Original Giulia TI Super has about 60 dedicated details marked as 105.16 and which in turn refer to others under specific codes, without counting the details 101.21 borrowed from the Giulia SS; some then continued with the normal Giulia production, such as the internal side panels of the engine compartment identical to the subsequent Super ones, except for the support of horns specific to the TI Super only. Very useful to go back to all this are the spare parts catalogs and their updates, published between 1963 and 1970.
In many ways I think it's a car that introduced the concept of modern sports motoring. From her the experiences brought to success by the legendary Giulia Sprint GTA were born.
But the fascination with the Giulia TI Super (at least on me) is perhaps greater than the GTA.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Giulia T.I Super parts

I have a original NOS exhaust system, first and secend muffler, no rear muffler.
Located in Germany.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Very true!
Original Giulia TI Super has about 60 dedicated details marked as 105.16 and which in turn refer to others under specific codes, without counting the details 101.21 borrowed from the Giulia SS; some then continued with the normal Giulia production, such as the internal side panels of the engine compartment identical to the subsequent Super ones, except for the support of horns specific to the TI Super only. Very useful to go back to all this are the spare parts catalogs and their updates, published between 1963 and 1970.
In many ways I think it's a car that introduced the concept of modern sports motoring. From her the experiences brought to success by the legendary Giulia Sprint GTA were born.
But the fascination with the Giulia TI Super (at least on me) is perhaps greater than the GTA.
Hm. I have gearbox with bell housing number : 101.00.13.103.00 . I can't find the right model for it, so maybe...

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Hi

Doesn't match anything in my reference manuals...

Guilia TI/Giulia TI Super/giulia super 5/67
Giulia TZ 3/1965
Giulietta 11/1964

Maybe earlier versions of Giulia?

Richard

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Alfina,
thanks for your kind offer but with the exhaust manifolds I'm ok!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hm. I have gearbox with bell housing number : 101.00.13.103.00 . I can't find the right model for it, so maybe...
Hi Hjjensen,
it seems to be a "mix". The bell is of a Giulia 101 1300 or 1600 (Berlina, Sprint, Spider) as can also be seen from the thrust bearing lever (lever also used on the first versions of the Giulia 105).
The strange thing is the shift tail where you see the gear lever fixing without the mobile reverse engagement mechanism typical of those versions. A change that was made at the time when the lever mechanism began to show signs of fatigue.
Basically that bell and that tail have no reason to be together.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ciao Sergio, anch'io ho una Ti Super, primissimi esemplari. Ho una pompa elettrica della benzina nuova se ti dovesse servire...
Saluti,Luca.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ciao Luca.
La pompa elettrica ce l'ho grazie. Ho optato per una pompa conforme ma di costruzione moderna (sempre FACET) ma con grafica dell'epoca, tipo questa che allego.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Ok. Accertati che ci sia sulla etichetta della confezione e/o impressa sulla staffa di fissaggio il codice 476087
Si tratta del categorico originale della Bendix, che tradotto sta ad indicare che si tratta del modello a 12v con negativo a massa e con pistoncino a bassa pressione.
Comprai all'epoca diverse pompe proprio perchè ignoravo il problema...
Se la pompa è troppo "forte" non c'è regolatore del carburante che possa tenerla a bada....con conseguenti problemi alla carburazione e addirittura fuoriuscite di benzina dalle guarnizioni nel peggiore dei casi.
Se vuoi semtiamoci quando vuoi al 3384380217
Ciao,Luca.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts