Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen anyone here with a Giulia Super with an Alfa V6. There have been a few 105 coupe threads converted using an APE bell housing adapter just wondering if someone here has done a Giulia Super?.
Tim

·
Registered
364 Posts
I got interested in building one when I found a ratty shell to use recently. I thought it would be really cool with one of those carbed V6 motos form SA. In the end, once I added up the converion parts (more expensive than you would think) and the toll my marriage would take (way more expensive still) I moved on from the idea.

·
Premium Member
21,821 Posts
Shouldn't be any fundamentally different from doing a Spider or GTV really. More vertical room than a Spider.
Andrew

·
Registered
98 Posts
Anyone know what the difference in price for a busso V6 rebuild vs. a Nord or TS 2 liter? I am talking about a typical shop doing it, not doing it yourself. I have considered a V6 conversion as opposed to a TS for example, and there is a ton of costing data out there for 2 liters, but I haven’t been able to find some specific V6 data for comparison.

·
Registered
98 Posts
@Alfa69GTV1750
Are you in the process of a V6 engine rebuild, or a 105 V6 conversion?
I think my post may have been confusing, but I am wondering about the costing of a V6 engine rebuild in comparison to a 2 liter. I am thinking of the “cost of ownership” with a busso V6 in a 105, vs. say a 2 liter TS, after the conversion is complete. I have never owned an Alfa V6 model, so I am unfamiliar with the costs of ownership.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts