Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Barry Edmunds in Oz, who runs the Giulia Sedan Register for all places other than North America, asked me to poll interest on Giulia Super belt buckles he's thinking of making. No price or design yet, but I'm doing the first prelim canvassing. Thanks

Andrew

·
Registered
`61 Giulietta Spider, `65 Giulia Ti 1750, `69 GT junior 1600, `73 Spider 2000, `74 GTV 2000, `98 156
1,872 Posts
What`s Barry`s contact details? I would quite like to place my Giulia Ti on the register.

Richard J

`65 Giulia Ti, `69 GT Junior, `74 GTV 2000, `76 Alfetta GTV, `77 Alfetta GTV, `81 Alfasud Ti, `84 GTV6, `90 164

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Assuming that many cars had their seatbelts fitted locally and on delivery, what is Barry using as a template? Would they be suitable for the GT as well, and will they be legal?

But count me in as an 'interested'.

·
Premium Member
22,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, this is a buckle for the belt that holds up your pants. Not a seat belt buckle. Sorry if that wasn't clear.
Andrew

·
Registered
141 Posts
I would definitely be interested! In what way would it be giulia specific? I suppose it doesn't matter, sounds like a cool idea anyway.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
If they were a cool design I might buy one. Though I'd probably prefer a design that's generic to the brand. Something like the serpent would look good!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts