Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

For sale is this 1973 Giulia Super. Imported from Italy in 1994. When it arrived in the Netherlands it was completely restored to a high standard, fitted with completely new 2000 mechanics (new engine, new rear-diff with sper, new gearbox). The Giulia is painted a beautiful deep metalic purple (inside out) and fitted with a light alcantara interior. It has yellow Koni shocks and slightly lowered springs.

The paint is still in very good condition, the seats are like new and all mechanics are operating very smooth. This is because the only owner since 1994 drove the car for only 17.000 km. It was always garage kept. There is no rust, rockers are original and in great condition. The doors fit and shut like only few Giulia's doors do (especially restored ones). Chrome is in excellent condition.

Because the Giulia wasn't driven for some time (around 3 years) I revised the carburetors and the breakcalipers. Everything works great and with the 2 liter mechanics, this Giulia is a joy to drive. Gearbox is very smooth, no problems with second or third.

The Giulia can be fitted with original steel wheels and the radio can be removed easily.

I have experience with transportation to the USA and I will be glad to assist.

Costs for transport will be somewhere between $1000 and $2000, depending on your location.

Price: Sold

More pictures here: Giulia Super Slideshow by Belloveloce | Photobucket

Attachments

·
Registered
7,759 Posts
Looks like a winner from here... Hard to find a car in this shape for less than $20000.. ATE discs all around beat the pants off the Dunlops. These guys from NL represent their cars well.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
94 Cup

Still can't get over my Rangers beating your Canucks in 94....Where is the US?
Just look for the Cup...I'm sure you'll find it......Cheers !!

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,033 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
It's still in the Netherlands but hope to book passage to the port of Galveston soon. I'm a longtime Alfisti but have never owned a Super and have never purchased a vehicle from outside the US. I'll keep everyone posted on the Giulia's trip across the pond. I'll post a full report when the vehicle makes it to my garage. Hopefully I can add some to the collective knowledge in that respect. I would have never had the guts to go this route without the example and patient encouragement of ANFANUTS and 180OUT. Thanks fellas! I'll be in touch.
Wish me Luck!
69 Euro 1750 Spider (anxiously awaiting the arrival of the Super)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts