Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
selling alfa romeo giulia super 1600 just restored, actractive Olive metallic green 213, genuine 107.000 km ,very good mechanics and interiors, all brake system new , new celing and full carperts . Only few details to perfection.
Car is in Milano and sold by a genuine giulia lover. welcome to see it maybe with an Arese Museum round!!!
Price $ 18'500 negotiable for a quick sale . Shipping everywhere no problem

Attachments

·
Registered
4,167 Posts
Nice car, Matteo. There's another thread on the bb from a guy in Milan, an American, who is looking for a good Super. This looks like a car he might be interested in.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
giulia

Thank Jim ,
i try to find the thread you are talking about i do not find it
could you please give more indication like date etc
thank

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
matteo

yes I put myself the adv my parents live in Cannes . I want sell the car out of Italy as getting new number is expencive and you lost square black one . Many french contact me but as they know car is not in France do not want came to see it
As i m a giulia expert and i m sure the are few nice car 1600 like this for such acceptable price!!
One ABB menber is coming to see it in few days

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ciao Matteo,
Good. I'm glad its real.
I would have gone to see the car myself if it wasn't for lack of space and I need to get one out before I can take one in :)
IMHO, if your car is as good as the pictures, it is probably the Best Buy in Europe at the moment.
Best of luck with the sale.
Per

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
alfa giulia 1600

Hello Per,

today US guy living in Milano inform me he will not see the Giulia as he prefer more conventional colour like blu and grey . Colour is question of taste !!
Same couple of ABB member contact me but after disappear.
Becuase of italian burocrazy i have to sell it abroad and for this i ask for a competive price.
I m working in better off some detail and soon i will post additional pictures well taken.
The pity will be that probably I will finish to offer it to a known duch dealer that after offer me less will sell the car in his showroom for 26.000 on

·
Registered
7,517 Posts
Seems this is the only car for sale in Italy that the seller won't sell in Italy. Funny how the "bureaucracy" works. Could it be the papers are not properly in order? This with the combination of a price lower that you admit it would be sold in NE for many thousands of Euro more creates many concerns.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Targhe nere

Problem is that in Italy no one will buy any vintage car ( ok a Ferrari is different but "a popular classic" ) without his original black square number plate .
Unfortunatly if the car for any reason "loose it " ( my one was" unregisterd" in 1997 to avoid pay property tax) when you have to madee a new registration you get a contemporary write number . In this case yu will suffer every time you see it !!!

Targhe Nere : foto auto d'epoca you can see a selection of pics of "only targhe nere" in Italy .

Coming to the selling i put adv in France and Germany and Uk .i get lot of contact by "timewaster" just asking pics nobody coming to see the car . considering most Giulia 1600 are sold over 20.000 and not so nice
I admit i'm little bit in rush to rise some money . So yesterday i invite the A duch dealer car "hunter" ( i ask same price) he after a quick professional view said immediatly " i like the car " . I wait him on monday to cloose the deal.

I'm very sorry for this as this car could have been a dream for a genuine Alfista ..and now someone will buy it in some showroom in Holland!!!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Ciao Matteo,
You mentioned earlier that you would make more pictures available?
I really suggest you do a proper photo series with quite some detailing.
This will allow all of us to overcome the biggest problem we have as buyers: Distance.

Speaking for myself, unless I have a proper series of detailing pictures, I am very reluctant to venture out on a long trip to Italy, Spain or even North of France.
If I can drive and be back home the same day it's fine, but if I need to spend flight, hotel, taxis, meals etc then I need to know that the chance I buy the car is more than 75%, and that I will only know if I have seen a series of good, high resolution detailing pictures.

Just my 5 cents.
Your car is attractively priced and deserves a good home.
Per

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ciao Matteo,
You mentioned earlier that you would make more pictures available?
I really suggest you do a proper photo series with quite some detailing.
This will allow all of us to overcome the biggest problem we have as buyers: Distance.

Speaking for myself, unless I have a proper series of detailing pictures, I am very reluctant to venture out on a long trip to Italy, Spain or even North of France.
If I can drive and be back home the same day it's fine, but if I need to spend flight, hotel, taxis, meals etc then I need to know that the chance I buy the car is more than 75%, and that I will only know if I have seen a series of good, high resolution detailing pictures.

Just my 5 cents.
Your car is attractively priced and deserves a good home.
Per
Agree. My broker in Parma will charge me at least 500 euro to travel to the car, inspect it, drive it, and send a report to me. His expertise is worth it, and I trust his judgement, but having more of an idea of what the car looks like in advance is very helpful before I have to pay him.
Scott Crater
Sanibel, FL USA

1 - 18 of 18 Posts