Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the following Giulia SS parts for sale:

Tapered 101 Veloce intake manifold from a 00121 engine, complete with flex mounts, thermostat, short hose between thermostat and manifold, throttle linkage and the bit that attaches to the dip stick.

Giulia SS only Cold air box with round opening -includes the original wing nuts and bracket that attaches it to the manifold.

Giulia SS only air filter box with round openings, correct wingnut for lid, inner fender side mounting bracket and strap. Original decal is in good shape.

It appears that late in the production run Giulia SS's got the 1600 Spider Veloce type cold air box and filter canister so this is rare stuff! Not cheap, make offer.

Sorry for the iphone pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is the intake box still for sale? t looks like this was listed some time ago, but worth seeing if you still have any of the parts. Thanks.

Regards

Bob Wiles UK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Air box for giulia ss

Hi i am new to this site and saw your thread. Is the air box for the giulia ss still for sale. I see it was posted some time ago however. Bob w.

·
Premium Member
22,185 Posts
It is a three-year-old ad. Matt sold his SSes; not sure if he still has any parts. I can ping him tomorrow to mention your query.
Andrew

1 - 5 of 5 Posts