Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to expensive hobby - horseriding (!) - of my 3 daughters (=3 horses) I am in the middle of selling my classic car collection. My Jaguars already are gone and now I am selling my Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (stepnose) in original and rare „nero”. The beauty was bought in Italy in 2003 in very good bodywork/interior-condition for 18.000.-- US$. From 2004 to 2005 it was mechanically rennovated for another 26.000.-- US$. All the invoices are existing of course, photo-documentation as well. The engine got a little tuning (some GTA-stuff built in as well) and runs terrible nice, only 6.500 km on the new engine now. The list of gear built in is endless! It has all the original documents/history from Italy and an Austrian registration. Of course it`s LHD

If anyone is interested send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Cheers

Hasi

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you are looking for a stepfront you are more than welcome to buy a ****-car for around 7.000 - 8.000 and invest a fortune like I did to have a supercar what it is now!

Dietmar

·
Registered
1965 Giulia TI/1998 Spider
3,942 Posts
Not to bash you or your car, because it looks wonderful, and I'm sure it's well worth your asking price, but I have a question though. What springs did you use? She seems to sit awfully high, and her looks and handling could really benefit from some serious lowering, IMHO.
Please keep in mind, it's just an opinion/preference, and this should in now way be seen as an attempt to deter prospective buyers, as it is easily changed.
Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Stunning.
can you post photos of engin compartment and insides.
also info on upgrades? 1600? 1750, 1300?
Rear end Posi or stock?
She is wonderful.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts