Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are for a 102 transition Spider. The attachment is by round/serrations.

Also, if you have the plastic light dim lever and inside parts for the interior mirror, I could really use that.

Also...I need a complete set of floor mounted seat runners - Not the ones mounted to the seats. In this case I'll be installing 750 Spider seats, but assume they are the same or similar to the later ones - though of course wider apart.

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mark, I would imagine the flip-mirror-back-and-forth parts are at least similar in that I can make them work.

Let me know how much you want for the parts (mirror?) and I'll get it off to you.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Hi Biba, I saw some rails- the ones with the wood roller bearing in my shed, will look again. I found a box of S2 rear view mirrors and the map light fixtures that go inside. I will have to sort something out for you if they are compatible.
Mark

·
Registered
3,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mark, the runners I need are mounted to the floor. I have the seat runners.

The mirror for the 102 Spider is chrome and mounts to the dash. No light. Since the body is wide (as opposed to the earlier mirrors which only had an aluminum back with mirror. There is a slit in the bottom so to me that makes it obvious that a flip lever was in it. I'd guess that any of the somewhat later mirrors would have the lever and spring(s?). The client had put padding behind the mirror to keep it in place.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts