Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to buy a Giulia. Super or 2L upgrade. I am not interested in a project. I'd prefer a restored car with upgrade engine and suspension. I am happy to pay market price commensurate with condition. You can contact me at [email protected] I've owned many Alfa's and always admired the distinct design of the Giulia sedans. I decided the time has come to own one..
[email protected]

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'd like to buy a Giulia. Super or 2L upgrade. I am not interested in a project. I'd prefer a restored car with upgrade engine and suspension. I am happy to pay market price commensurate with condition. You can contact me at [email protected] I've owned many Alfa's and always admired the distinct design of the Giulia sedans. I decided the time has come to own one..
[email protected]
[email protected]
BUMP

·
Premium Member
24,110 Posts
You might monitor this sticky, which we sedan nuts contribute to, on the sedan forum. A new 1600 Super posted to it just today.
Andrew

·
Premium Member
328 Posts
About as good as it gets...

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
One thing I can recommend that you do is go on BAT and do a little historical research of successful Super auctions. There are several European vendor who have sold cars to the US that were entirely desirable. Look for cars that have comprehensive photos (not grainy cell phone photos). Then read the comments sections of the various auctions. If the vendor is responsive to the questions asked (not all vendors are) etc., then you can presume that you're dealing with someone who's honest. At that point what I'd do is contact them and ask them to find you a good Super. Of the 500k + Ti's and Supers produced, very few came to the states. Europeans love these little cars, however, so good ones keep turning up for sale. Finally, I suggest you start visiting the Autoscout24 site. It's the best European site for Giulia Supers that I've found. Good luck and keep us posted.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.