Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
How bad are the grilles, can you post a pic? I have some but not sure if they are in any better condition than what you currently have.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The drivers side has a broken slat, the left side has cracks, may have to remove them and body work them, found a new strip for the front of the hood, but needed a repair, painted it satin black, was a good match the chrome trim on the grill is like a blind Italian horse, “it no looka so good”, any ideas for replacing them? TIA
7D33DC64-9C28-401A-AE8A-00C0948AF85C.jpeg
BBECF4A5-D97A-4C37-896E-6698031EB496.jpeg

·
Registered
885 Posts
Fran....my Nuova has the same driver's side broken slat...and my chrome strip fell off at some point. If you have any success locating replacements, please reach out. thx.

·
Premium Member
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I’m thinking early. Once you pull off the old piece(s) the channel of the new part was amazingly similar to the original. I used a little bit of black 3M dum dum to avoid rattling, but it just about snaps in place.

·
Registered
4,197 Posts
Looking for a nice set of front side grills for my Alfa Giulia Nuova Super, please let me kow what you may have, TIA
I suggest that you contact Italclassic. They have a sizable store of nos and second-hand period Alfa stuff and might just have what you need. They're a father and son business and are great guys to deal with. You might also try Classic Alfa. They have a separate second-hand stores department that's big enough to have its own manager.

Here's a link to Italclassic:

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Hi Fran,
Looks like a great replacement. I have both strips but the chrome has peeled off of mine.
I'm pretty sure I have a good headlight ring for your Nuova. I will check.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts