Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD. No longer available

to bring all 3 shoes into the correct position and angle and easy to check that all 3 shoes have the correct and equal distance between the brake pad and the drum. Located in Germany, worldwide shipping possible, price without shipping 150 USD
Wood
Cutting tool Metalworking hand tool Tool

·
Registered
1 Posts
to bring all 3 shoes into the correct position and angle and easy to check that all 3 shoes have the correct and equal distance between the brake pad and the drum. Located in Germany, worldwide shipping possible, price without shipping 150 USD View attachment 1608646 View attachment 1608647 View attachment 1608648
to bring all 3 shoes into the correct position and angle and easy to check that all 3 shoes have the correct and equal distance between the brake pad and the drum. Located in Germany, worldwide shipping possible, price without shipping 150 USD View attachment 1608646 View attachment 1608647 View attachment 1608648
Hello 390339,
I am interested in your 3 shoe brake alignment tool. I would appreciate it if you could let me know availability and cost please. Many thanks and regards.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello 390339,
I am interested in your 3 shoe brake alignment tool. I would appreciate it if you could let me know availability and cost please. Many thanks and regards.
Hello, the item is still available. It is Located in Germany, worldwide shipping possible, price without shipping 150 Euro. If you are interested, please let me know where to ship it.
Best regards
Roland

1 - 3 of 3 Posts