Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1,681 - 1,700 of 1,871 Posts
My new to me Super, on its way back to Ca. Some of you guys will recognize her. This is fulfilling a dream I have had for many years. When I was in College I had a 67 Super that was with me for over 100,000 miles. I hated that I sold it, so now I'm back and all is right with the world again. At least my world...lol

My new to me Super, on its way back to Ca. Some of you guys will recognize her. This is fulfilling a dream I have had for many years. When I was in College I had a 67 Super that was with me for over 100,000 miles. I hated that I sold it, so now I'm back and all is right with the world again. At least my world...lol

This was my car before I sold it and it's Spider sister to the dealer. Hit me up here on the BB if you have questions.

In these strange times, I had an urge to escape Copenhagen and the empty streets and take off in to the free spaces with open and winding roads in my 1750 Berlina - and yes, the front is a 2000 front which I will be bringing back to original 1750 when winter comes. A few of my great classic enthusiast friends felt the same when I invited to lunch in the sun.
A really nice ensemble of classics - agree?

1,681 - 1,700 of 1,871 Posts