Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1,641 - 1,660 of 1,871 Posts
Had mine out a few times this year, in February we had a beautiful couple of weeks of 18 degree weather with sun. Back to gale force winds, rain & snow now.
Here's my '63 Ti Super Rep, from back in the long hot summer we had last year. Taken at Chateau Chanteloupe, our campsite 15 miles from Le Mans.

Attachments

Or green for St Paddy's day?

Attachments

Now a Giallo piper (lets go through the rainbow):

PS: the first one was taken at the Alfa museum parking lot during a visit. They should have an area of "Alfa Only" parking. We had just come from Modena/Maranello and the Ferrari museum the day before.

Attachments

Well, this IS Texas and I DID go to The University of Texas way back when my Super was new . . .

Ahem. For those of you Who Are Not From Here I should probably explain that the emblem shown represents Texas longhorn cattle which is also the chosen name of the UT football team. A sign of school loyalty to another "longhorn" is to raise your right hand with the first and pinkie fingers extended to emulate---you guessed it---longhorns. Truly loyal practitioners also enunciate the greeting by saying "Hook'Em!" to each other, although I must admit that I've never done that. A little emblem on the back of my Super suffices, however.

Attachments

Thought I'd post a pic with the new wheels. Everyone loved the Momo Vega's that the car came with but the offset was wrong (ET+23) and things were very tight at the rear wheel arches and the steering was very heavy with not much feel. I decided upon TZ/Giulia Ti replica's (ET+36). Even though they're 15's and I went from 175/70's to 185/65's I've ended up with much better clearance at the rear, and much lighter steering with much more steering feel. I think the correct offset (bringing things closer inwards) and the more forgiving tyres (Pirelli P6's) helped transform things for the positive when some said I'd be making a mistake.

Moreso, the wheels are a better compliment to the Berlina (at least in my eyes).

Attachments

EASY....:)

htt**://tiresize.com/wheel-offset-calculator/

Reactions: spirito
1,641 - 1,660 of 1,871 Posts