Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided yesterday to sell on of my car, a GIULIA SUPER 1300 1971, this car I had during last 20 years, is original and never been restored. Never involved in accident, and rust free. The car is in great drivable conditions. NO RUST in lower part, and never had rust in lower part!
I bought it over 20 years ago in France, where it was originally sold. It was in great conditions, and I take care of him with dry storage and drive safely sometimes.
The car can be refreshed to be in concours conditions, anyway I prefer this very great preserved conditions.
The wooden steering wheel is the only particular "not original" on the car, is correct Alfa Romeo period, but came from 105 GTV's this is better than original black "backelite", anyway the original is easy to find and replace, if request.
The request is 6200 euros, that is a cheap price, for this kind of car in this original and unmolested conditions. I can supply shipping world wide.

feel free to contact me PM to have phone number
I speak Italian - English

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Nice Giulia and very well priced. Goodluck with the sale!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Obviously the car is real and pictures are actual conditions I've made it yesterday. Tomorrow I'll add the new pictures.
I'll ask if someone have suggestions or experience for shipping a car from Italy to US.
Any suggestions and quote can be very well accepted.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dear ALL I make this new pictures today. As said I've bought this car over 20 years ago in France (where it was originally delivered), it was very very good conditions, original and unmolested. The colour is the original, the interior and engine too. I have had and I have also other cars. I hadn't real used this car. The car stay in dry storage for all his life. I have made about 1000 kms during my ownership, every year I move it, now it is stopped in storage since July 2012, the last time I use it. During my ownership I have changed spark (Year 2012) with correct Golden LODGE, changed spark-lines (Year 2010), change engine oil (Year 2000), and lot of batteries. The engine is great, start first time and don't smoke, the brake is good, and also the handle is funny and fast.
As I've said there is some little work to make it perfect.

I have some other pictures (35 at all), I send direct upon request.
About shipping I have no experience on this, I've ask a company in Italy today a quote for shipping in US, I'm also waiting the quote. There are the shipping cost and the cost for custom document. I hope to have it soon as possible.
Thanks all for the interest.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful car, always loved the supers. If you ever want to depart with your 68 GT please let me know.
Best luck with the sale....
The GIULIA 1300 SUPER IS NOW SOLD.

For the 1968 GT 1750 Veloce I can thinking about because I have also a 1966 Giulia Sprint GT 1600 Veloce.
One of this two I want to sell.

Because I need 1 GT and 2600 Touring.
Feel free to contact me in PM to have most informations.
Regards

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
About GT's I'm not ready now, thanks. I have no clear ideas on what I prefer..
I have found last week and bought a lovely 1968 2600 sedan "barn find".
To restore it. But I have now 2 project near the end and 1 starting now, than I've think about sell. I sold the Giulia 1300 and I can sell to a passionate this 2600.
A very rare car made in 1513 example at all, and only 26 in 1968.
According to Alfa Romeo Historical registry the car was sold new in Turin in 1968. The car have got 1 owner from new. Very low mileage during only 7 years of "street".
The car was stopped in 1975 and stored in a box up to now.
The car is matching numbers with correct engine (not locked), correct (original) colour combinations.
Lot of rust in lower parts, need a complete restoration, but it is complete and never restored (than all details is as were in original).
Price is 6000 euros that is lower than spare parts value on it, but I prefer sell to a passionate to restore it, than sell parts for next 2 years......
Shipping world wide

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.