Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice car in red over black, original interior. The car was first delivered in Gorizia / Italy and spent his life til about 2005 there. Arriving in germany, the car was demontated to have a new color on very high standard in 501 , much better than from factory.The restauration took 9 years. We took the car as partially payment on a GTA in spring. He was montated , but some interior and technic parts were not montated or missing over the years.The former owner , a known architect, was not able to finish the car , due lost of time.After arriving in our worshop , we completed the car . We restored some Zagatos the last years, these one is very clean and no complex metalwork was done before painting.The car is in our showroom in germany , ready to go to new owner.

- all brakes with new discs and zinc plated calipers,redone mastercylinder etc.
- engine redone with new clutch,controlled gearbox,new cardan,contolled rearaxle
- new original exhaust system , rear without muffler
- new Eibach Springs with all bushings new and new Bilstein shockabsorbers
- all axles parts new black color with new bushings
- period correct MOMO Vegas with new Uniroyal tires 196/60 HR 14
- very clean underbody
- interior partially redone with correct seats and door cards
- rare steering wheel in wood from 1750 GT 1. serie
- drives and brakes like new
- 63500 km from new
- transport of car in europa included
- we can help with export to overseas
- price on demand PM

Attachments

·
Registered
295 Posts
@Frank B. - I don't think Jesus drives.... but seriously, it's our German friend Ulrich who's selling this. Others on the BB have purchased from him before.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Giulia 1300 GTJ Zagato

Hallo Frank,
the car was prepared by my son Max, who drives also my GTA in historic events. When finishing , he wants to enter the car the first time , but due his length of 1,91 m , he has problems with his head, who contacts the roof and he seats like a frog. Also he, has bought an GTA 1300 racecarproject and needs the money for the preparing the 4-Valve engine.

The Underbody is clean and rustfree. The car had no rustrepairs and the sills show the original welding points. Price is 32.900 Euros .

Uli

Attachments

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The price is mentioned above, reading the answer can be helpful!

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alfa Giulia Zagato

Sorry, i forgot in the offer : car first registration 1972 , build in 1971

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Junior Zagato

Thanks for your interest, car is sold .