I have now owned this car for just over a year. I purchased it from a local friendly alfa guy in Southern California; prior to his ownership, the car was based in Northern California. Over this past year I have enjoyed correcting and fixing a few items. First was an oil leak from the mechanical tach drive in the water pump. I fixed this by replacing the two retaining bolts, which were too short and thus not fully engaging. I also chased the threads in the water pump and coated the small gasket with silicone gasket spray. This eliminated the three inch diameter oil puddle that appeared on the garage floor, after each drive. Next I replaced the rear suspension trunnion bushings at the differential housing. While driving the sensation was that of an AD sliding block set up with one inch of lateral play. The replaced rubber bushings were completely expired, were probably the original 50 year old units and were withered to about half the size of the fresh replacements. Next I investigated a leak seemingly from the steering box; which turned out to be a brake fluid leak from the master cylinder, dripping onto the steering box and then eventually reaching the garage floor. I corrected this issue with a new ATE master cylinder and while at it, I installed a new (the older style) dual body fluid reservoir. Yes, the car has been modified with a hanging pedal box, replacing the unique for 1969 standing pedal box. I have driven several pedal box variants, including a ’69 with standing pedals and cable actuated clutch. I like all configurations, with the only criticism being that hanging pedals feel like they have some extra flex in them, due to their lever arm length.