Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
Plus:confused: don't you have some kind of other car? How ya gunna fit all three in that garage?

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
Why so early?? Up here in Boston, I was still driving my GTV in january last year. We didn't have first salt until late in the month.

·
Premium Member
906 Posts
BILL... IT TAKE A MONTH TO SQUEEZE THEM ALL IN A ONE CAR GARAGE ... YOUR RIGHT IT MAYBE TO EARLY
I understand. My garage/driveway sometimes seems like one of those sliding number grid puzzles too.

Bill

·
Registered
7,166 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
So glad not to...

I'm so happy that I don't have to do that anymore. I lived for years in central MA and had the GTV in storage for 5 months of the year. That was no fun, and cost me storage fees too. Now I'm in southern Kansas where I can pretty much drive the car all year and have a heated garage under my loft so it's always ready for a spirited drive. I also have a surprising three competent Alfa shops within a 1/2 mile radius! Still, it's Kansas so I'm not advocating that you all jump in the Alfas and move out here.

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:rolleyes:Don't feel sorry for him. The guy apparently is some kind of big shooter. Who else do you know that has 2 mint GTV's and an almost new Corvette plus, he seems to have time to participate on the Alfa BB. We should all be as "unfortunate" as him.

Attachments

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rolleyes:Don't feel sorry for him. The guy apparently is some kind of big shooter. Who else do you know that has 2 mint GTV's and an almost new Corvette plus, he seems to have time to participate on the Alfa BB. We should all be as "unfortunate" as him.

THANKS FRED ...

·
Registered
7,166 Posts
:) 10-4

·
Registered
170 Posts
Winter storage

Hi all
I agree drive all year round even in England as soon as there is a dry clear day, off I go!
Just have to sponge the underside left and right just in case of any salt on the road, an Alfa standing still is a sad Alfa!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts