Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hosted by the Fiat Lancia club, I was just e mailed a full page with the details, Sunday Oct. 14 2007, starting in Duluth then heading for Dahlonega and Blairsville for a picnic at Vogel State park. Anyone interested p.m. me and I'll send you the page. Skip

·
Registered
327 Posts
Skip-
Pls send me the details. My wife gets a little goofy about the "danger" of riding in the Alfa, but I can probably convince her. She used to ride on the back of my Suzuki GS1100 ES and fall asleep @ 100 mph!!
thx
Phil

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Phil, tell her you two can get somewhere in the middle of the percession.:) that way you have a buffer zone if anything were to happen.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Good idea!
She's not a wuss or anything, it's just that sometimes she gets goofy about small cars. Too many years driving Suburbans and Range Rovers.....

·
Registered
327 Posts
Skip- See you in the mountains!

I'll be coming up in the procession from Duluth. Red S3 Quad with a windblocker. I'll be looking for you.
Phil

·
Registered
759 Posts
Jim,

Looks like it will be an annual deal.

Italian Car Day is already an established -and successful - annual event here in the Metro Atlanta area, thanks to the efforts of FLU president John Montgomery, and there's no reason to expect less with the next-day drive. All it takes is participation...

PM me your real email address and we'll hook you up to our AROC-Atlanta email newsletters to keep you up to date on our adventures, which include the ICD and several other driving trips throughout the year, as well as info on the FLU events.

Looking forward to meeting you sometime. Drive safely out there.

Chuck

'65 Giulia Sprint GT
'71 Fiat 124 Spyder 1438cc
'71 Fiat 124 Spyder 1608cc
'76 Alfetta GTV

1 - 11 of 11 Posts