Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let's not forget our first of a series of Italian dinners. It is located at the following address:

Joe & Giuseppe
925 S. Arthur Ave
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
(847) 259-6448

April:

Thursday 23rd – Meeting at Joe’s & Giuseppe Ristorante. Menu featuring: Pizza Bread, Grigliata di Pesce (grilled fish), Soup & Salad, Risotto Primavera, Chicken Vesuvio w/ Roasted Potatoes. Cost is $25 per person, e-mail ahead to reserve ( [email protected] ).

Please send me a message to let me know if your coming. I know it doesn't look that way, but non Italians are welcomed.:)
Thus far we have the following people attending:

Tony Cavaliere
Tony Sarli
Marco Battistoni
Ross Messina
Victor Severino
Giovanni D'Avola
Frank Sarnelii
Patrick Pedicini
Frank Tomasello
Dominick Busa
Joe La Barbera
Carmelo La Spina
Anthony DiPinto
Carlo Vaniglia
Giovanni D'Avola

·
Registered
65 Posts
Geez, that's a lot of us. You know what that means - if there's more than 10 of us at one spot someone's gonna notify the FBI...:D

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Results from CIAO meeting.

I wanted to inform all that our meeting last night was a success. 16 guys showed up, most of them CAROC members including BD members Tony C.(VP) and new Editor Jeff DeZutti.

A few guys even brought their cars. Tony Sarli drove his 360 Modena Spider, Patrick Pedicini drove his 1300 "Stepnose" GTV and Tony DePinto in his newly aquired '91 Spider Veloce.

We seemed to eat forever, the food was fantastic and everyone had a great time. Anyone interested in participating next month, please send me a note ahead of time, this is becoming quite a treat.

CIAO!
Carm
[email protected]

·
Registered
52 Posts
Sorry I missed it, but I'm planning on next month! The food at Joe & Giuseppe is ALWAYS great and the owners are terrific. My wife and I dine there often. Glad to see that CIAO is off to a good start.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dinner coming up on the 28th!

It's that time of the month to eat a little less on Wed night and enjoy on Thursday night. We will be meeting next Thursday night and here is the menu:

Thursday 28th – Meeting at Joe’s & Giuseppe Ristorante. Menu featuring: Bruschetta, Antipasti Siciliani (Sicilian Appetizer), Soup & Salad, Gnocchi Paradiso, Agnello Aggrassato w/ Roasted Potatoes. Cost is $25 per person, e-mail ahead to reserve ( [email protected] ).

If you guys start drinking winw like last month, pitch in an extra $5.;)

Please send me a note (or post on this thread) and let me know who's coming.

CIAO,
Carm

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dinner this Thursday the 25th of June

It's that time of the month guys. Don't forget to reserve a chair for this Thursday night dinner at Joe & Giuseppe. The last three have been spectacular, don't miss out if you haven't joined us to date.

MENU: June 25th, 2009

Grilled Vegetables,Italian Cheeses,Caponata, fresh Breads

Soup & Salad

Cavatelli Alla Nonna

Baked Bracioli with side of Rapini

Wine and Sodas

Cost: $30 per person

Send me an e-mail no later than noon Wed. @

[email protected] or call me at 630-542-9559

CIAO!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts