Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have put up with you and your stupid groundless obsession about hating BMWs, which in my opinion is just a feebleminded way of calling attention to your self, for a long time without saying anything. Your ridiculous idea about other people's bulletin boards was let slide but now you have done it.
If you were in the military and held a rank above private, you are doing your service a great disservice by using the name general.
I strongly suggest a ban against your use of this board for at least six months. And if you don't like it, one phone to people in New York can result in bodily harm of the highest magnitude.

Let those of us who are here to appreciate our cars and each others knowledge and generosity enjoy this facility without you.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Please accept my apology for loosing my cool with the general everyone. I am truly sorry.

It has been said that "there is no anguish like an error of which we are ashamed"

·
Registered
484 Posts
Yo yo Mr. C, I thought you had my back? Wat up, ma broda, did the Maylox back up? 6 months in the penalty box? ****, I didn't even draw blood. I think you gots ta watch some Happy Days reruns and mellow out Mr. C. You must be thinking you're Fonzie, u no wat im sain?

·
Registered
880 Posts
Mr. C. said:
I strongly suggest a ban against your use of this board for at least six months. And if you don't like it, one phone call to people in New York can result in bodily harm of the highest magnitude.

I thought it was just my nerves he was getting on!! Mr. C whenever you feel like you need the numbers just ask.
Ciao

·
Registered
5,799 Posts
Has everyone seen what this General guy has done? He replied in nonsensical ways to legitimate threads just to beat my number of recent posts...like it's important to have a large number of posts or something!

Is that absurd or what? Whatever 'short-man's' Napoleonic complex you have, Gerbel...get it out of the BB! There are lots of people who find your grade-school level of maturity annoying!

Oh, and I stand by for your feeble attacks. Go ahead. I will not stoop to your level.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Why is everyone so **** sensitive? I'm not attacking, I'm accumulating! Alex, baby, relax. You need a vacation. Peace out to all ma brodas!

·
Registered
342 Posts
Folks,

Lets all take a step back for a second. Clearly the "general" is nuts. His behavior on this board today indicates that he has some real issues and perhaps a diagnosis or two to boot.

I believe he should be banned.

Other websites like www.audiworld.com ban fools like the general for life because their nonsense is too distracting.

Will the alfabb.com administration step up tp the plate?

Velocess

·
Registered
880 Posts
Velocess said:
Folks,

Lets all take a step back for a second. Clearly the "general" is nuts. His behavior on this board today indicates that he has some real issues and perhaps a diagnosis or two to boot.

I believe he should be banned.

Velocess
Velocess
This is not the first time we have complained about him. Me and some other fellow alfabb ers were talking and we came to the conclusion just to ignore his threads. I don't think we can take it anymore with all of his nonsense. I also agree a time off for the general from this site will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
I remember the good 'ol days around here. When I thought I was the only one that got annoyed with seeing "chin nuggies" (mis-spelled noogies) all over the BB. I finally couldn't take it any more and spoke up. Turned out that at least one other member felt as I did. Still I thought I was in the minority as I seemed to be the only one that engaged the gen's idiotic posts by poking fun at him. I finally struck a chord when I mocked his '64 Sprint GT by calling it a "fake GTV".

I do not think that banning him is the right way to go. If he bugs you simply add him to your ignore list. Then all you'll see of him is the following:

Attachments

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
These are my observations;

1) Of the hundreds of the generals posts, he has not asked any technical questions. This could be for any one (and probably more I can't think of) of the following reasons;
A) his Alfas don't break because they're not driven
B) doesn't know when something breaks
C) someone else fixes them
D) has no automotive knowledge

2) He has not answered any technical questions: see reasons in #1 above.

Therefore, it seems to me that he has the most to learn from the generosity of other posters who share their experience and knowledge. A ban is contradictory to what this BB is all about; the exchange of information. However, using the BB as a medium just to dis others and to prove that he has other personal issues that need attention, has, IMO, no place here.
Perhaps, after he reads how many people disapprove of his childish antics, he will consider removing his blinders and start to post things that actually have merit.
But if he continues his present course, I'll just take Kai's suggestion and put him on the ignore list.

·
Registered
150 Posts
a waste of space!

I too was not pleased by his childlike quest to consume bandwidth and gain numbers for the sake of their magnitude not their value...I tolerated the mindless anti BMW comments previously because he was limited to certain treads which you could avoid, now he attempts to bog down the entire system! Be gone!

·
Registered
342 Posts
I do not agree with putting him on the ignore list. As papajam has pointed out, the general's imput to the "exchange of information" on this board is a joke. The general is more focused on conflict than anything else. Anthony, take off your rose-colored glasses and see the truth, it is all over the board.

As far as the information the general has provided, Colombus as Greek and the origin of the Roundel is an insult to educated and mature members of this board. To allow this nonsense to continue is also indicates a lack of respect for the members of this board.

Velocess

·
Registered
342 Posts
The problem with putting him on the ignore list centers on the new members. They will be exposed to the nonsense and leave or go through what race911 just did. Why should new members need to go through a learning curve about alfabb's own little freak "the general?"

This situation is much like the one at www.clubdesmo.com, a Ducati website. There is a member who is very combative and people leave right and left because of him. Unlike the general, this cantankerous person has wealth of information to pass along and is also very helpful at the track days at Laguna Seca. Conversely, the general has nothing to offer this board but conflict and nonsense. If the alfabb administration is as immature as the general, keep him and celebrate him.

Remove the infection.

Velocess

·
Registered
487 Posts
I gotta say I think ya'll are taking this thing WAY too seriously.

He's just a guy on the inter-web, for nut's sake.

Or did I miss something? Did he threaten someone?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts